Funding sources: The PEARL study was supported by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical company, Spring House, PA, U.S.A.
A case of latent tuberculosis reactivation in a patient treated with ustekinumab without concomitant isoniazid chemoprophylaxis in the PEARL trial
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 444–446, February 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, T.-F., Chiu, H.-Y., Song, M. and Chan, D. (2013), A case of latent tuberculosis reactivation in a patient treated with ustekinumab without concomitant isoniazid chemoprophylaxis in the PEARL trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 444–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11162.x
Conflicts of interest: T-F.T. has conducted clinical trials or received honoraria for serving as a consultant for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (now Pfizer Inc.), Serono International SA (now Merck Serono SA), Uni-Pharma/Biogen Idec and Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, and has received speaking fees from Abbott Laboratories. H-Y.C. has no conflicts of interest to declare. M.S. and D.C. are employees of Janssen Biotech, Inc., Spring House, PA, U.S.A., and own stock in the parent company, Johnson & Johnson.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.