Funding sources: no external funding.
The hair dye allergy self-test: considerations for treating physicians
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, page 448, February 2013
How to Cite
Thyssen, J.P., White, I.R., Lidén, C. and Johansen, J.D. (2013), The hair dye allergy self-test: considerations for treating physicians. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11163.x
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
Jacob Thyssen wrote the first draft and the remaining authors critically reviewed it. Jeanne D. Johansen is the guarantor of the study.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:23AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.