Funding sources: none.
Cutaneous Mycobacterium haemophilum infection in a patient receiving infliximab for psoriasis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 446–447, February 2013
How to Cite
Aslam, A., Green, R.L., Motta, L., Ghrew, M., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Warren, R.B. (2013), Cutaneous Mycobacterium haemophilum infection in a patient receiving infliximab for psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 446–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11164.x
Conflicts of interest: R.B.W. has acted as a consultant, speaker and/or had funding support for research from Abbott, Janssen, Pfizer and MSD, all of whom manufacture biological agents. C.E.M.G. has acted as a speaker and consultant for Abbott, Pfizer, Leo, Janssen, Novartis and MSD.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 11:25AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cutaneous tuberculosis overview and current treatment regimens, Tuberculosis, 2014,, , ,
- 2Mycobacterium haemophilum as the Initial Presentation of a B-Cell Lymphoma in a Liver Transplant Patient, Case Reports in Rheumatology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,
- 3Infliximab, Reactions Weekly, 2013, 1464, 1, 26