Funding sources This work was supported by the Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Kermanshah, Iran (grant number 86049). All authors contributed equally to this study.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) 55 polymorphism, lipid profiles and psoriasis
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1279–1286, December 2012
How to Cite
Asefi, M., Vaisi-Raygani, A., Bahrehmand, F., Kiani, A., Rahimi, Z., Nomani, H., Ebrahimi, A., Tavilani, H. and Pourmotabbed, T. (2012), Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) 55 polymorphism, lipid profiles and psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1279–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11170.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 11:35PM EST
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.