Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Ultrastructure of acantholysis in pemphigus foliaceus re-examined from the current perspective
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1265–1271, December 2012
How to Cite
van der Wier, G., Jonkman, M.F., Pas, H.H. and Diercks, G.F.H. (2012), Ultrastructure of acantholysis in pemphigus foliaceus re-examined from the current perspective. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1265–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11173.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 11:37PM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Smaller Desmosomes Are Seen in the Skin of Pemphigus Patients with Anti-Desmoglein 1 Antibodies but Not in Patients with Anti-Desmoglein 3 Antibodies, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014, 134, 8, 2287, , , , ,