Funding sources This work was supported by Vlinderkind (Butterfly Child Foundation).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Keratolysis exfoliativa (dyshidrosis lamellosa sicca): a distinct peeling entity
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1076–1084, November 2012
How to Cite
Chang, Y.Y., van der Velden, J., van der Wier, G., Kramer, D., Diercks, G.F.H., van Geel, M., Coenraads, P.J., Zeeuwen, P.L.J.M. and Jonkman, M.F. (2012), Keratolysis exfoliativa (dyshidrosis lamellosa sicca): a distinct peeling entity. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1076–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11175.x
Conflicts of interests None declared.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 11:40PM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!