Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Hair shaft abnormalities after chemotherapy and tamoxifen therapy in patients with breast cancer evaluated by optical coherence tomography
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists 2012
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1272–1278, December 2012
How to Cite
Lindner, J., Hillmann, K., Blume-Peytavi, U., Lademann, J., Lux, A., Stroux, A., Schneider, A. and Garcia Bartels, N. (2012), Hair shaft abnormalities after chemotherapy and tamoxifen therapy in patients with breast cancer evaluated by optical coherence tomography. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1272–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11180.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 11:45PM EST
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.