Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Nicorandil: do the dermatological and gastrointestinal risks outweigh the benefits?
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 5, pages 1048–1052, November 2012
How to Cite
Smith, V.M. and Lyon, C.C. (2012), Nicorandil: do the dermatological and gastrointestinal risks outweigh the benefits?. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1048–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11185.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 17 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.