Funding sources Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen.
Weather conditions and daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy: protoporphyrin IX-weighted daylight doses measured in six geographical locations
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 186–191, January 2013
How to Cite
Wiegell, S.R., Fabricius, S., Heydenreich, J., Enk, C.D., Rosso, S., Bäumler, W., Baldursson, B.T. and Wulf, H.C. (2013), Weather conditions and daylight-mediated photodynamic therapy: protoporphyrin IX-weighted daylight doses measured in six geographical locations. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 186–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11200.x
Conflicts of interest S.R.W. has received speaker honoraria from PhotoCure and Galderma and travel grants from Galderma. S.F. has received travel grants from Galderma and PhotoCure. J.H., C.D.E., S.R., W.B. and B.T.B. have no conflicts of interest. H.C.W. has received speaker honoraria from and is a consultant for Galderma and PhotoCure.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2012 10:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.