Funding sources This work was supported by the Curd-Bohnewand-Fonds of the University of Munich (to T.M.), by the Matthias Lackas Foundation and the Dr Helmut Legerlotz Foundation (to C.B.).
Actinic keratosis in the en-face and slice imaging mode of high-definition optical coherence tomography and comparison with histology
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 120–128, January 2013
How to Cite
Maier, T., Braun-Falco, M., Laubender, R.P., Ruzicka, T. and Berking, C. (2013), Actinic keratosis in the en-face and slice imaging mode of high-definition optical coherence tomography and comparison with histology. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 120–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11202.x
Conflicts of interest The HD-OCT Skintell®device used in this study was provided by Agfa HealthCare GmbH. Dr Maier Served as lectures for Agfa Healthcare GmbH.
Dedication This work is dedicated to Prof. Hans-Christian Korting who always gave essential support and has recently passed away.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2012 10:04AM EST
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 8La tomographie par cohérence optique à haute définition : présentation de la technique et applications en dermatologie, Annales de Dermatologie et de Vénéréologie, 2015,, , , , ,
- 9Optical coherence tomography in the diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma, Archives of Dermatological Research, 2015, 307, 1, 1, , ,
- 10Optische Kohärenztomographie, Der Hautarzt, 2015,,
- 12Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer, Annals of Plastic Surgery, 2014, 73, 5, 615, , ,