Funding sources No external funding.
Inflammatory arthritis following ustekinumab treatment for psoriasis: a report of two cases
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 210–212, January 2013
How to Cite
de Souza, A., Ali-Shaw, T., Reddy, S.M., Fiorentino, D. and Strober, B.E. (2013), Inflammatory arthritis following ustekinumab treatment for psoriasis: a report of two cases. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 210–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11206.x
Conflicts of interest A.de.S., T.A-S. and S.M.R.: nothing to declare. D.F.: Amgen: consulting, advisory board participant; Centocor/J&J: consulting fees, advisory board participant. B.E.S.: Amgen: speaking fees, consulting fees, advisory board participant; Abbott: speaking fees, consulting fees, advisory board participant; Centocor/J&J: speaking fees, consulting fees, advisory board participant, receipt of fellowship grant; Galderma: consulting fees, advisory board participant; Stiefel: advisory board participant.
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.