Funding sources Abbott Laboratories funded this study and participated in the study design, data analysis and preparation of the manuscript.
An assessment of adalimumab efficacy in three Phase III clinical trials using the European Consensus Programme criteria for psoriasis treatment goals
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 374–380, February 2013
How to Cite
Mrowietz, U., Kragballe, K., Reich, K., Griffiths, C.E.M., Gu, Y., Wang, Y. and Rozzo, S.J. (2013), An assessment of adalimumab efficacy in three Phase III clinical trials using the European Consensus Programme criteria for psoriasis treatment goals. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 374–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11214.x
Conflicts of interest U.M. has received honoraria as a speaker and advisor and has participated in clinical trials for Abbott and has received educational grants. C.E.M.G. has received honoraria and/or research grants from Abbott Laboratories, Almirall, Amgen, Biogen Idec, Biotest, Eli Lilly, Incyte, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Novartis and Pfizer. K.K. has received honoraria and/or research grants from Abbott Laboratories, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Novo Nordisk, MSD Pharma and Pfizer. K.R. has served as consultant and/or paid speaker for and/or participated in clinical trials sponsored by companies that manufacture drugs used for the treatment of psoriasis including Abbott Laboratories, Biogen Idec, Celgene, Centocor, Janssen-Cilag, Leo Pharma, Medac, Merck & Co., MSD Pharma (formerly Essex, Schering-Plough), Novartis and Pfizer (formerly Wyeth). S.R., Y.G. and Y.W. are employees of Abbott Laboratories and hold Abbott Laboratories stock.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 09:53AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.