Funding sources This work was supported in part by grants to L.T. from Lyon 1 University, the Hospices Civils de Lyon and the Ligue Contre le Cancer du Rhône.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Dermoscopy use by French private practice dermatologists: a nationwide survey
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 74–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Moulin, C., Poulalhon, N., Duru, G., Debarbieux, S., Dalle, S. and Thomas, L. (2013), Dermoscopy use by French private practice dermatologists: a nationwide survey. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 74–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11216.x
Conflicts of interest L.T. is coauthor of a dermoscopy textbook and responsible for the university degree in dermoscopy at Lyon 1 University.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 09:55AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.