Funding sources This article presents independent research from the Identification and Management of Psoriasis Associated Co-Morbidity (IMPACT) Programme commissioned by the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) under its Programme Grants for Applied Research scheme (RP-PG-0608-10163). The views expressed are those of the authors and are not necessarily those of the National Health Service, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Recognition of need in health care consultations: a qualitative study of people with psoriasis
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 354–361, February 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, P.A., Chew-Graham, C.A., Griffiths, C.E.M., Cordingley, L. and on behalf of the IMPACT Team (2013), Recognition of need in health care consultations: a qualitative study of people with psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 354–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.2012.11217.x
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 09:56AM EST
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.