Structural and Compositional Changes in the Red Cell Membrane during Clostridium welchii Infection
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 173–182, August 1971
How to Cite
Simpkins, H., Kahlenberg, A., Rosenberg, A., Tay, S. and Panko, E. (1971), Structural and Compositional Changes in the Red Cell Membrane during Clostridium welchii Infection. British Journal of Haematology, 21: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1971.tb03427.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 1 October 1970; accepted for publication 16 November 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!