Interference of Lysed Fibrin with Coagulation: a Quantifying Approach Using Isotopic Techniques
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 209–218, August 1971
How to Cite
Regoeczi, E. (1971), Interference of Lysed Fibrin with Coagulation: a Quantifying Approach Using Isotopic Techniques. British Journal of Haematology, 21: 209–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1971.tb03431.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 21 January 1971; accepted for publication 22 February 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!