The members of the group were: T. Barbui (from the Haematology Division, Ospedale Civile, Vicenza, Italy); F. Baudo (from the Talamona Division, Ospedale Maggiore, Milano, Italy); N. Ciavarella (from the Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Bari, Italy); G. Mariani (from the Institute of Haematology, University of Rome, Italy); Anna Capitanio, P. M. Mannucci (Chairman), F. Pareti, Z. M. Ruggeri (from the Haemophilia and Thrombosis Centre Angelo Bianchi Bonomi and the Third Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Milano, Italy).
Spectrum of von Willebrand's Disease: a Study of 100 Cases
Italian Working Group*
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 101–112, January 1977
How to Cite
Mannucci, P. M. (1977), Spectrum of von Willebrand's Disease: a Study of 100 Cases. British Journal of Haematology, 35: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1977.tb00566.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 19 January 1976; accepted for publication 20 May 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.