A Possible Contributory Role of the Platelet in the Formation of Plasma Factor XIII
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 579–588, August 1978
How to Cite
Rider, D. M., McDonagh, R. P. and McDonagh, J. (1978), A Possible Contributory Role of the Platelet in the Formation of Plasma Factor XIII. British Journal of Haematology, 39: 579–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1978.tb03628.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 19 September 1977; accepted for publication 14 February 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.