Cytogenetics of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children as a factor in the prediction of long-term survival
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 389–399, November 1982
How to Cite
Secker-Walker, L. M., Swansbury, G. J., Hardisty, R. M., Sallan, S. E., Garson, O. M., Sakurai, M. S. and Lawler, S. D. (1982), Cytogenetics of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children as a factor in the prediction of long-term survival. British Journal of Haematology, 52: 389–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1982.tb03908.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 29 December 1981: accepted for publication 23 April 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.