Small doses of ARA-C in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia: differentiation of myeloid leukaemia cells?
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 125–129, May 1982
How to Cite
Housset, M., Daniel, M. T. and Degos, L. (1982), Small doses of ARA-C in the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia: differentiation of myeloid leukaemia cells?. British Journal of Haematology, 51: 125–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1982.tb07297.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 21 July 1981; accepted for publication 17 November 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.