Low haematocrit and prolonged bleeding time in uraemic patients: effect of red cell transfusions
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 139–148, January 1985
How to Cite
Fernandez, F., Goudable, C., Sie, P., Ton-That, H., Durand, D., Suc, J. M. and Boneu, B. (1985), Low haematocrit and prolonged bleeding time in uraemic patients: effect of red cell transfusions. British Journal of Haematology, 59: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1985.tb02974.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 13 February 1984; accepted for publication 20 June 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.