Lymphocyte doubling time in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: analysis of its prognostic significance
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 567–575, March 1986
How to Cite
Montserrat, E., Sanchez-Bisono, J., Viñolas, N. and Rozman, C. (1986), Lymphocyte doubling time in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: analysis of its prognostic significance. British Journal of Haematology, 62: 567–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1986.tb02969.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 23 February 1985; accepted for publication 17 June 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.