Present address: Department of Genetics, The Children's Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, U.S.A.
Characterization of a new α° thalassaemia defect in the South African population
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 539–542, August 1987
How to Cite
Vandenplas, S., Higgs, D. R., Nicholls, R. D., Bester, A. J. and Mathew, C. G. P. (1987), Characterization of a new α° thalassaemia defect in the South African population. British Journal of Haematology, 66: 539–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1987.tb01341.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 16 December 1986; accepted for publication 11 February 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.