Clotting factor levels and the risk of diffuse microvascular bleeding in the massively transfused patient
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 365–368, November 1987
How to Cite
Ciavarella, D., Reed, R. L., Counts, R. B., Baron, L., Pavlin, E., Heimbach, D. M. and Carrico, C. J. (1987), Clotting factor levels and the risk of diffuse microvascular bleeding in the massively transfused patient. British Journal of Haematology, 67: 365–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1987.tb02359.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 4 March 1987; accepted for publication 24 May 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.