Effect of commercial immunoglobulin G preparation on human monocyte Fc-receptor dependent binding of antibody coated platelets
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 1988
How to Cite
Saleh, M., Court, W., Huster, W., Shaw, D. and LoBuglio, A. (1988), Effect of commercial immunoglobulin G preparation on human monocyte Fc-receptor dependent binding of antibody coated platelets. British Journal of Haematology, 68: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1988.tb04178.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- received 26 January 1987 accepted for publication 25 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.