A translocation involving a specific breakpoint (q35) on chromosome 5 is characteristic of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (‘Ki-1 lymphoma')
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January 1989
How to Cite
Rimokh, R., Magaud, J.-P., Berger, F., Samarut, J., Coiffier, B., Germain, D. and Mason, D. Y. (1989), A translocation involving a specific breakpoint (q35) on chromosome 5 is characteristic of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (‘Ki-1 lymphoma'). British Journal of Haematology, 71: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1989.tb06270.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 13 May 1988; accepted for publication 29 July 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.