CD30-positive large cell lymphomas (‘Ki-1 lymphoma’) are associated with a chromosomal translocation involving 5q35
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 161–168, February 1990
How to Cite
Bastard, C., Rimokh, R., Dastugue, N., Huret, J.-L., Kristoffersson, U., Magaud, J.-P., Nezelof, C., Tilly, H., Vannier, J.-P., Hemet, J. and Warnke, R. (1990), CD30-positive large cell lymphomas (‘Ki-1 lymphoma’) are associated with a chromosomal translocation involving 5q35. British Journal of Haematology, 74: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1990.tb02560.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 11 April 1989; accepted for publication for publication 11 August 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.