Increased serum levels of soluble IL-2 receptor, CD30 and CD8 molecules, and gamma-interferon in angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy: possible pathogenetic role of immunoactivation mechanisms
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 485–488, August 1990
How to Cite
Pizzolo, G., Stein, H., Josimovic-Alasevic, O., Vinante, F., Zanotti, R., Chilosi, M., Feller, A. C. and Diamantstein, T. (1990), Increased serum levels of soluble IL-2 receptor, CD30 and CD8 molecules, and gamma-interferon in angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy: possible pathogenetic role of immunoactivation mechanisms. British Journal of Haematology, 75: 485–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1990.tb07786.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 12 January 1990; accepted for publication 9 April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.