Clinical Genetics Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The platelet glycoprotein Ia-IIa-associated Br-alloantigen system is expressed by cultured endothelial cells
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 557–560, August 1990
How to Cite
Giltay, J. C., Brinkman, H.-J. M., Vlekke, A., Kiefel, V., van Mourik, J. A. and von dem Borne, A. E. G. Kr. (1990), The platelet glycoprotein Ia-IIa-associated Br-alloantigen system is expressed by cultured endothelial cells. British Journal of Haematology, 75: 557–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1990.tb07798.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 13 November 1989; accepted for publication 28 March 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.