Denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis and direct sequencing of PCR amplified genomic DNA: a rapid and reliable diagnostic approach to beta thalassaemia
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 269–274, October 1990
How to Cite
Losekoot, M., Fodde, R., Harteveld, C. L., Heeren, H. v., Giordano, P. C. and Bernini, L. F. (1990), Denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis and direct sequencing of PCR amplified genomic DNA: a rapid and reliable diagnostic approach to beta thalassaemia. British Journal of Haematology, 76: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1990.tb07883.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 15 February 1990; accepted for publication 8 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.