Present address: Department of Haematology, Concord Hospital, Sydney, Australia 2139.
Splenic lymphoma with villous lymphocytes: natural history and response to therapy in 50 cases
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 206–209, June 1991
How to Cite
Mulligan, S. P., Matutes, E., Dearden, C. and Catovsky, D. (1991), Splenic lymphoma with villous lymphocytes: natural history and response to therapy in 50 cases. British Journal of Haematology, 78: 206–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1991.tb04417.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 15 November 1990; accepted for publication 10 February 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!