The erythrocytes in paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria of intermediate sensitivity to complement lysis
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 99–107, September 1991
How to Cite
Rosse, W. F., Hoffman, S., Campbell, M., Borowitz, M., Moore, J. O. and Parker, C. J. (1991), The erythrocytes in paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria of intermediate sensitivity to complement lysis. British Journal of Haematology, 79: 99–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1991.tb08014.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 18 February 1991; accepted for publication 27 April 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.