Members are listed at the end of this article. Lymphoma Study Group (Chairman: Dr M. Shimoyama, Chief, Haematology-Oncology and Medical Oncology Division, National Cancer Center Hospital) is a subgroup of ‘Multidisciplinary treatment oncology group: Chairman, Dr M. Shimoyama, Grants Number 62S-1 and 2S-1’).
Diagnostic criteria and classification of clinical subtypes of adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
A REPORT FROM THE LYMPHOMA STUDY GROUP (1984–87)
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 428–437, November 1991
How to Cite
Shimoyama, M. and members of The Lymphoma Study Group (1984–87) (1991), Diagnostic criteria and classification of clinical subtypes of adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma. British Journal of Haematology, 79: 428–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1991.tb08051.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 30 November 1990; accepted for publication 17 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.