The clinical outcome of autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura patients is related to their T cell immunodeficiency
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 464–470, July 1993
How to Cite
Garcia-Suarez, J., Prieto, A., Reyes, E., Manzano, E., Merino, J. L. and Alvarez-Mon, M. (1993), The clinical outcome of autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura patients is related to their T cell immunodeficiency. British Journal of Haematology, 84: 464–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1993.tb03102.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 10 August 1992; accepted for publication 1 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.