Blood platelet heterogeneity: evidence for two classes of platelets in man and rat
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 686–693, August 1993
How to Cite
Behnke, O. and Forer, A. (1993), Blood platelet heterogeneity: evidence for two classes of platelets in man and rat. British Journal of Haematology, 84: 686–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1993.tb03147.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 9 November 1992; accepted for publication 8 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.