Mercury compounds induce a rapid increase in procoagulant activity of monocyte-like U937 cells
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 87–93, May 1994
How to Cite
Kaneko, H., Kakkar, V. V. and Scully, M. F. (1994), Mercury compounds induce a rapid increase in procoagulant activity of monocyte-like U937 cells. British Journal of Haematology, 87: 87–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1994.tb04875.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 8 October 1993; accepted for publication 5 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.