Biological effect of desmopressin in eight patients with type 2n (‘Normandy’) von Willebrand disease
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 849–854, December 1994
How to Cite
Mazurier, C., Gaucher, C., Jorieux, S. and Goudemand, M. (1994), Biological effect of desmopressin in eight patients with type 2n (‘Normandy’) von Willebrand disease. British Journal of Haematology, 88: 849–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1994.tb05127.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 3 June 1994; accepted for publication 28 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.