Members of the MRC Working Party during these trials were: O. B. Eden (Chairman), C. C. Bailey, P. R. H. Barbor, A. Barrett, C. Barton, V. Broadbent, J. M. Chessells, P. J. Darbyshire, S. I. Dempsey, J. Durrant, D. A. G. Galton, B. Gibson, R. Gray, I. M. Hann, R. M. Hardisty (previous Chairman), F. G. H. Hill, H. E. M. Kay, J. Kernahan, D. J. King, J. S. Lilleyman, T. J. McElwain (past Chairman), J. R. Mann, J. Martin, S. T, Mellor, P. H. Morris-Jones, A. Oakhill, J. Peto, M. Radford, J. K. H. Rees, S. M. Richards, R. F. Stevens, G. P. Summerfield and E. N. Thompson.
Gender and treatment outcome in childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia: report from the MRC UKALL trials*
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 364–372, February 1995
How to Cite
Chessells, J. M., Richards, S. M., Bailey, C. C., Lilleyman, J. S. and Eden, O. B. (1995), Gender and treatment outcome in childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia: report from the MRC UKALL trials. British Journal of Haematology, 89: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb03313.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 24 May 1994; accepted for publication 14 October 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.