Administration of rHuGM-CSF activates monocyte reactive oxygen species secretion and adhesion molecule expression in vivo in patients following high-dose chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 31–40, May 1995
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, M. A., KELSEY, S. M., COLLINS, P. W., GUTTERIDGE, C. N. and NEWLAND, A. C. (1995), Administration of rHuGM-CSF activates monocyte reactive oxygen species secretion and adhesion molecule expression in vivo in patients following high-dose chemotherapy. British Journal of Haematology, 90: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb03377.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 8 September 1994; accepted for publication 18 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.