Enhanced Mg2+-ATPase activity in ghosts from HS erythrocytes and in normal ghosts stripped of membrane skeletal proteins may reflect enhanced aminophospholipid translocase activity
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 56–64, May 1995
How to Cite
VERMEULEN, W. P., BRIEDE, J. J., BUNT, G., DEN KAMP, J. A. F. O., KRAAIJENHAGEN, R. J. and ROELOFSEN, B. (1995), Enhanced Mg2+-ATPase activity in ghosts from HS erythrocytes and in normal ghosts stripped of membrane skeletal proteins may reflect enhanced aminophospholipid translocase activity. British Journal of Haematology, 90: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb03380.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 20 October 1994; accepted for publication 30 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.