Evidence for a light chain restriction of glycoprotein Ib/IX and Ilb/IIIa reactive antibodies in chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 175–179, May 1995
How to Cite
STOCKELBERG, D., HOD, M., JACOBSSON, S., KUTTI, J. and WADENVIK, H. (1995), Evidence for a light chain restriction of glycoprotein Ib/IX and Ilb/IIIa reactive antibodies in chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). British Journal of Haematology, 90: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb03397.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 10 October 1994; accepted for publication 13 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!