Fibrin degradation product (FnDP) assays: analysis of standardization issues and target antigens in plasma
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 187–194, May 1995
How to Cite
GAFFNEY, P. J., EDGELL, T., CREIGHTON-KEMPSFORD, L. J., WHEELER, S. and TARELLI, E. (1995), Fibrin degradation product (FnDP) assays: analysis of standardization issues and target antigens in plasma. British Journal of Haematology, 90: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb03399.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 4 October 1994; accepted for publication 25 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.