Trisomy 8 in acute promyelocytic leukaemia: an interphase study by fluorescence in situ hybridization
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 697–700, July 1995
How to Cite
KWONG, Y. L., WONG, K. F. and CHAN, T. K. (1995), Trisomy 8 in acute promyelocytic leukaemia: an interphase study by fluorescence in situ hybridization. British Journal of Haematology, 90: 697–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2141.1995.tb05603.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 3 March 1995; accepted for publication 2 April 2995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.