Exposure to continuous bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) differentially affects cell cycle progression of human breast and bladder cancer cell lines
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 195–206, April 2004
How to Cite
Diermeier, S., Schmidt-Bruecken, E., Kubbies, M., Kunz-Schughart, L. A. and Brockhoff, G. (2004), Exposure to continuous bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) differentially affects cell cycle progression of human breast and bladder cancer cell lines. Cell Proliferation, 37: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2004.00296.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
- Received 3 November 2003; revision accepted 3 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!