Chromophore-assisted light inactivation of pKi-67 leads to inhibition of ribosomal RNA synthesis
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 422–430, June 2007
How to Cite
Rahmanzadeh, R., Hüttmann, G., Gerdes, J. and Scholzen, T. (2007), Chromophore-assisted light inactivation of pKi-67 leads to inhibition of ribosomal RNA synthesis. Cell Proliferation, 40: 422–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2007.00433.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 14 November 2006; revision accepted 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!