Overexpression of fatty acid synthase gene activates HER1/HER2 tyrosine kinase receptors in human breast epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 59–85, February 2008
How to Cite
Vazquez-Martin, A., Colomer, R., Brunet, J., Lupu, R. and Menendez, J. A. (2008), Overexpression of fatty acid synthase gene activates HER1/HER2 tyrosine kinase receptors in human breast epithelial cells. Cell Proliferation, 41: 59–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2007.00498.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
- Received 1 April 2007; revision accepted 23 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!