These authors (Mustapha Najimi and Etienne M. Sokal) equally contributed to the present work.
Persistence of a chimerical phenotype after hepatocyte differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 36–58, February 2008
How to Cite
Lysy, P. A., Campard, D., Smets, F., Malaise, J., Mourad, M., Najimi, M. and Sokal, E. M. (2008), Persistence of a chimerical phenotype after hepatocyte differentiation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 41: 36–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2007.00507.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Received 6 June 2007; revision accepted 9 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!