(Viviana Lo Cicero, Elisa Montelatici) These authors contributed equally to the study.
Do mesenchymal stem cells play a role in vocal fold fat graft survival?
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 460–473, June 2008
How to Cite
Lo Cicero, V., Montelatici, E., Cantarella, G., Mazzola, R., Sambataro, G., Rebulla, P. and Lazzari, L. (2008), Do mesenchymal stem cells play a role in vocal fold fat graft survival?. Cell Proliferation, 41: 460–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2008.00533.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2008
- Received 6 August 2007; revision accepted 24 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!