Conditioned medium from renal tubular epithelial cells initiates differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–37, February 2009
How to Cite
Baer, P. C., Bereiter-Hahn, J., Missler, C., Brzoska, M., Schubert, R., Gauer, S. and Geiger, H. (2009), Conditioned medium from renal tubular epithelial cells initiates differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 42: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2008.00572.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Received 27 November 2007; revision accepted 16 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!