Widespread impairment of cell proliferation in the neonate Ts65Dn mouse, a model for Down syndrome
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 171–181, April 2009
How to Cite
Contestabile, A., Fila, T., Cappellini, A., Bartesaghi, R. and Ciani, E. (2009), Widespread impairment of cell proliferation in the neonate Ts65Dn mouse, a model for Down syndrome. Cell Proliferation, 42: 171–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2184.2009.00587.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received 4 February 2008; revision accepted 26 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!